Powered by Blogger.

Monday, 7 August 2017

New Project! English Speaking Club (For IELTS)

Assalamu'alaikum..

Hi everyone, Today I want to launch my new project! English speaking club (For IELTS).
It is all free because I just want to share my little experience to improve your English speaking skill. I hope this can be a platform for anyone who intends to take IELTS, motivate each other and prepare yourself for the test.

So, send me an email to nkha59@student.monash.edu
subject: English speaking club, your name, and your skype account.

Important: The meeting will be via skype every Friday at 13.00-14.30 WIB from 11 August - 6 October. To make it more manageable, It is only for ten people.

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll

 

Google+ Followers

Blogger news

About