Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, 28 May 2017

Ramadhan and Wake up in the morning #Day 3

Hi everyone,
Ramadhan Mubarak!

I am so happy for this month because I can wake up early on time everyday, This year is very special. I am living abroad, far away from my parents but I am so grateful that my housemate always wake me up every day. So, Here is my story for today.

Actually, this is my third days of Ramadhan. Then, I realise that I need to build my habit from now on, even though I have deadline to write 4000 essays, but I think this is the great opportunity to be discipline and manage my time. I believe that I can make my self wake up early in the morning for the same time everyday, so it must be easy to make me sleep at the same time every night.

Basically, I need 8 hours to sleep. However, for tonight is a little bit late. I slept at 11.30pm. I know, That's because I waste my time with browsing the internet and watch youtube video. I am addicted. However, I will try to control it and change my habits to read book. fortunately, I love reading novel and Matheson Library which is one of the library in my campus has NOVEL the NEWEST one. So, I love it so much.

I wake up at 5 this morning. I wake up so tired because I have not enough sleep, due to my daily sleep hours that is 8 hours. So, if I slept at 11.30 it means I only had 5 and half hour sleep.

Fortunately, my willingness to build my habit to wake up in the morning is strong enough. So, after sahoor, I make my bed and take a bath with cold water. Yes, you are right!. In this winter, morning winter with 8 degree celcius cold. I clean my body with cold body. Sounds crazy. But, I feel better and I do not feel cold. seriously. Maybe because I have set myself not to feel the cold and just endure the cold. hoho...

Then, I did not touch my cellphone. a day before, I did wake up early and take a bath. However, I feel so sleepy because I sleep late that night and after take a bath and study I am so sleepy. For today, I already make a promise to myself to start it today because I  only has 26 days in this Ramadhan. Due to my travelling to Europe.

I also want to make a habit in the morning like this :
- Wake up at the same time
- Bath
- Pray Fajr
- Learn Qur'an

I have heard that the best way to learn the Qur'an is in the morning. I believe that this is a hadist but I have not search it. you can google it and find yourself ya..

okay, Then.. I just prepare to my university, become a fashion designer for myself and ready to go.
Here is my photo at 8.36 am in Monash University in Clayton. Note: Fajr time in here is at 5:51 am

I want to point out clearly that I will build my habit everyday and find the trigger for every task that I want to accomplished such as brush my teeth or my book as reminder.
Second point, which is the most important one is I want to spend my morning to learn the Qur'an for an hour. Compared with my activity in the day before, when I study or write my assignment, I think I am not ready to do it and finally I decide to sleep. However, when I read the Qur'an, I think I feel more enjoy it because I improve my skill in tajwid, also I can practice what I have learned and prepare myself for the examination.

Okay, I have a little problem in uploading my photo, I am sorry for the inconvenient :P
So,
Keep positive everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll

 

Google+ Followers

Blogger news

About