Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, 30 May 2017

Belajar Ngaji Yuk #Tartil Qur'an part 1

Assalamualaikum...

Today, I would like to share about my new knowledge about tartil Qur'an. This is one of the basic learning, for beginner, this is very helpful. For me, this is very challenging to learn about how to read Qur'an theoretically.

Here we go,
In this part, I would like to share about Makhrijal Huruf. there are four types of how the sound is pronounces. From the mouth, throat, tongue, nose, and lips.

So, the most challenging for me is to pronounce the words from throut and tongue. such as غ and خ
On the other hand, I am still learning how to move my tongue to pronounce the words.
  1. There are sounds produces from the start of the throat such as خ غ
  2. There are sounds produces from the middle of the throat such as ح ع
  3. There are sounds produces from the end of the throat such as ها أ
I will give you the link how to pronounce it (Bahasa Indonesia). Let's watch the video.
Moving on

From the tongue, there are five categories. the furthest, middle, the tip of the tongue, and the side of the tongue. Now, I would like to share to you sound that is pronounced from the tip of the tongue. there are three types.
  1. The tip of the tongue meets the base of the front upper teeth, such as ت  د ط
  2. The tip of the tongue meets the edge of the front upper teeth, such as ث ذ ظ
  3. The tip of the tongue is between the gums and the lower teeth, such as س ص ز


Happy learning,
I hope you enjoy your learning.

I have one recommendation time to learn the Qur'an. I have started it for three days and I hope I can do this continuously. So, the best time is in the morning after pray fajr. you will not feel sleepy because you practice your sound. even, you will feel a little bit annoyed when you can not practice it correctly and repeat your pronunciation.

I hope Allah guide you to recite the Qur'an correctly. In Shaa Allah
Keep positive everyone!
Cheers..





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll

 

Google+ Followers

Blogger news

About