Powered by Blogger.

Friday, 3 March 2017

Back To Melbourne!

This is my second week in Melbourne, after a month and half stay in my beloved country, Beloved city, Medan.

we have welcoming awardee in Melbourne.
Greetings from me to all of new students in Melbourne... welcome friends, I hope you enjoy Melbourne. Hey, I will tell you a secret. You will in love with this place, I event did not realize I already almost a year.. I truly enjoy the moment in here.

okay..
I think what the biggest change in my daily life is food. haha..
because my mother doesn't cook for me anymore, Lol
However, I really love cook myself. I like that I feel more independent right now
I need to wake up early to make my own food, to take care of anything
Allahu Akbar, Thanks to Allah who brings me here
I am sooooo happy that Allah has written this all for me.. Thank you Allah

With Love,
With more love and whole of my heart
Thank You Allah

Melbourne,
Stockdale Avenue
February 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll

 

Google+ Followers

Blogger news

About