Powered by Blogger.

Monday, 10 October 2016

Challange without cellphone for a month

Hi there,
I just lost my smartphone couple days ago, so now I just use my old phone which is not smartphone one, this number just to receive call or send the Message. However, I do not know how long I can make it. I have essay to be done this late October. I guess it will be a good idea disconnected for a month. I hope Allah save me through this time. Because, it might be good, might be not. Because in Melbourne everything you need is technology. It may change my destiny, my life. I know it will be great.

So, I do not know exactly how long I can do this, haha.. but just lets see. I hope I can use my time better and finish my assignment in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll

 

Google+ Followers

Blogger news

About