Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, 30 May 2015

Dream must be written

Here is my wall. I Design it my self. Dark blue with white star on it. But this is not what I'll talk about. I wanna talk about dream.

Paper that you see is my dream. I add some positive words to make me stronger and call the happiness.

However I dont remember how many dreams they are, I.write them on the other paper actually, but when u see this. You can see clearly that I hope I can come to frankrut fair in Germany. You know what, you can see books and meet the writer. I hope I can go there and find great books and get inspiration from the writer. I wanna know how is the writer's life.

Of course its so different find book in bookstore and in this exhibition. You can imagine how many positive energy in there?

Well... lets find something that I can do to make it comes true..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll

 

Google+ Followers

Blogger news

About