Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, 4 June 2014

thanks for today

Alhamdulillah... for everything that i have right now.. for this beautiful life.. and giving this beautiful heart that i could be patient for every situation...

I've got what i need.. what i want
The most important is i will keep my promise and do my best everyday

Its not about money but feel in your heart..
Now.. i can do what i want.. and keel learning so i can get the highest teofl score next week..

There is no word to express my thankful.. for my lord.. to Allah..

I hope this gift could bring me to the bettrr life and more confident of myself.. to do the best..

Then.. here i am.. with a lot of task in myhead.. but nevermind.. allah wil give me the solution one by one.. i just need to do what should i do right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll

 

Google+ Followers

Blogger news

About