Powered by Blogger.

Friday, 8 November 2013

Teori Do it Now is always Works !

hari ini, 9 November 2013
such as a great start for me. when I saw the clock is 4 o'clock I just wake. then decide to wake up. that's easy coz I remember that i have two choices. wake up, or sleep. if I sleep, I won't do this anymore. however, I can't prays fajr. but if I wake. I can do everything. yet, that's what I want. then, I wake and prays.

such an easy things. but I need to practice it everyday to make it my behavior. eventhough this is so dangerous. because i can stop this anytime because 3 hours early is the best way to sleep again. but I'll try my best not backs to sleeping.


cheer me up!

okay, let's watch some movie. never back to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll

 

Google+ Followers

Blogger news

About